B.C. is reporting 466 new cases of COVID-19, including one epi-linked case, for a total of 348,771 cases in the province.
The new cases include:
* Fraser Health: 101
* Vancouver Coastal Health: 31
* Interior Health: 193
* Northern Health: 45
* Island Health: 95
* People who reside outside of Canada: one
There are 523 individuals hospitalized with COVID-19 and 83 are in intensive care.
In the past 24 hours, no new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,873.
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks.
There is a total of 28 facilities with ongoing outbreaks:
* long-term care:
– Good Samaritan Delta View Care Centre, Menno Home, and Cascade Gardens Seniors Community (Fraser Health)
– Glenmore Lodge, Ponderosa, Castleview Care Centre, Overlander Residential Care, Three Links Manor, Hillside Village, Polson Long Term Care, Mission Creek Landing, Williams Lake Seniors Village, and Sun Pointe Village (Interior Health)
– Wexford Creek, Sidney Care Home, Eden Gardens, Kiwanis Village Lodge, Salvation Army Sunset Lodge, Sunset Lodge, Amica on the Gorge, Selkirk Seniors Village, Nanaimo Seniors Village, Glacier View Lodge, Rest Haven Lodge and Sidney All Care (Island Health)
* acute care:
– Burnaby Hospital and Langley Memorial Hospital (Fraser Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Fischer Place (Interior Health)
As of Tuesday, 90.6% (4,516,750) of eligible people five and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 86.3% (4,300,859) had received their second dose.
In addition, 93.3% (4,322,900) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, 90.7% (4,205,277) have received their second dose and 55.7% (2,584,127) have received a third dose.
Also, 93.6% (4,048,659) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose, 91.2% (3,942,697) have received their second dose and 57.7% (2,497,606) have received a third dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 11,344,610 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Pfizer Pediatric COVID-19 vaccines.