TO support its ongoing COVID-19 vaccine rollout, Fraser Health announced on Tuesday that it has opened five mass COVID-19 immunization clinics.
Those in Chilliwack, Cloverdale, South Surrey and Coquitlam are now available to book appointments beginning March 29; the one in Delta North is available from today (March 23).
These new clinics will support current immunization plans and will remain open through phases three and four as Fraser Health works to immunize its communities over the coming months. Fraser Health said it is grateful for the partnerships with municipalities, business leaders, community organizations and Divisions of Family Practice.
The new clinics are located at:
* Chilliwack: Chilliwack Mall (supported by the Municipality and the Fraser Valley Bandits)
* Cloverdale: Cloverdale Recreation Centre (supported by the Municipality and Adecco)
* South Surrey: South Surrey Recreation Centre (supported by the Municipality and Adecco)
* Coquitlam: Coquitlam Poirier Forum (supported by the Municipality and Air Canada)
* Delta (North): North Delta Recreation Centre (supported by the Municipality and Ceres Terminals Canada)
Planning is underway to open additional clinics:
* Langley: Langley Events Centre (supported by the Municipality and the Vancouver Giants)
* Burnaby: Fortius (supported by the Municipality and Ceres Terminals Canada)
* New Westminster: Anvil Centre (supported by the Municipality and Ceres Terminals Canada)
* Surrey: Guildford Recreation Centre (supported by the Municipality and Westjet)
For a full listing of Fraser Health’s current clinics as they come online, visit: www.fraserhealth.ca/vaccineclinic. As these clinics come online, some of the previous clinics will either close or be repurposed.
People who are eligible to book their COVID-19 vaccine can do so online by using the 24/7 booking tool or by calling Fraser Health’s COVID-19 Immunization Booking phone line at 1-855-755-2455. Translation services are available to those who need them at the call centre and at immunization clinics.