ALL travellers coming to Canada must submit their mandatory information in ArriveCAN (free App or website), including their digital proof of vaccination and a quarantine plan within 72 hours before arriving in Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) reminded people on Wednesday.
For more information, visit www.canada.ca/arrivecan.
- If you’re using the ArriveCAN App, make sure you have the most up-to-date version in the Google Play Store and the App Store for iPhone.
- Travellers without a smartphone or without mobile data can submit their information by signing in online at canada.ca/arrivecan.
If you are a foreign national travelling for discretionary purposes and don’t submit your information through ArriveCAN, you may be denied entry into Canada.
Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons registered under the Indian Act won’t be denied entry, but you:
- won’t be eligible for the fully vaccinated traveller exemption
- may face additional delays at the border for public health questioning
- may be subject to fines or enforcement action
Full details on the current measures in place for travellers entering or returning to Canada are available online: https://travel.gc.ca.