B.C. is reporting 391 new cases of COVID-19, for a total of 349,604 cases in the province.
The new cases include:
* Fraser Health: 88
* Vancouver Coastal Health: 43
* Interior Health: 100
* Northern Health: 75
* Island Health: 85
* People who reside outside of Canada: zero
There are 511 individuals hospitalized with COVID-19 and 79 are in intensive care.
In the past 24 hours, 13 new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,896.
The new deaths include:
* Fraser Health: four
* Vancouver Coastal Health: four
* Interior Health: three
* Northern Health: two
There has been one new health-care facility outbreak at Parkwood Court (Island Health).
The outbreak at Rest Haven Lodge (Island Health) has been declared over.
There is a total of 21 facilities with ongoing outbreaks:
* long-term care:
– Menno Home, and Cascade Gardens Seniors Community (Fraser Health)
– Ponderosa, Overlander Residential Care, Three Links Manor, Hillside Village, Polson Long Term Care, Mission Creek Landing, Williams Lake Seniors Village, Sun Pointe Village, and Gillis House (Interior Health)
– Sidney Care Home, Amica on the Gorge, Selkirk Seniors Village, Nanaimo Seniors Village, Berwick House Gordon Head, The Heights at Mt. View, Greenwoods and Parkwood Court (Island Health)
* acute care:
– Mission Memorial Hospital (Fraser Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Fischer Place (Interior Health)