CONSERVATIVE Party Leader Erin O’Toole on Sunday met with over 24,000 British Columbians at a telephone town hall to share Canada’s Recovery Plan, a plan to get the economy back on track and secure the future.
“I was thrilled to speak with so many British Columbians on the first day of my campaign to share the Conservative plan to secure the future and create jobs,” O’Toole said. “Canada’s Recovery Plan will get the economy firing on all cylinders and get as many people back to work as possible.”
Through Canada’s Recovery Plan, a Conservative government will:
- Secure jobs by recovering the one million jobs lost during the pandemic
- Secure accountability by enacting new anti-corruption laws
- Secure mental health through its Mental Health Action Plan
- Secure the country by ensuring we’re prepared for future pandemics and threats
- Secure the economy by balancing the budget over the next decade
Canada’s Recovery Plan includes a detailed plan to protect Canada’s environment, empower Canadians to make greener choices, and reduce emissions – all while growing jobs and the economy.
“This election is about choosing the best leader and the best party to secure Canada’s economic future, and secure the future for all Canadians,” O’Toole said. “Canada’s Conservatives are ready to deliver for the people of British Columbia and Canadians across the country.”