GIVEN significant ridership declines on transit due to social distancing measures in Metro Vancouver, TransLink will be making minor service reductions to SeaBus, bus, and SkyTrain services.
- SeaBus will transition to sailings every 15 minutes during weekday rush hours, instead of ever 10-minutes.
- Bus routes which have excess capacity, including those with empty buses, will have some frequencies reduced.
- Expo and Millennium Lines will see slight frequency reductions, with first and last train schedules remaining in place.
Passenger levels will be carefully monitored in order to balance lower ridership with the need to maintain social distancing. Customers should check Trip Planner or Transit Alerts before travelling, to ensure their route is not impacted by service reductions.
TransLink has also enhanced social distancing initiatives with the temporary closure of the Customer Service Centre at Stadium-Chinatown Station and the West Coast Express Customer Service Centre at Waterfront Station.
Customers requiring assistance are still able to use any of the below contact details:
- For inquires about Compass Cards, visit http://www.compasscard.ca, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 604-398-2042.
- For West Coast Express customers, email email@example.com or phone 604-488-8906.
- For HandyDART customers or Access Transit inquiries, phone 604-953-3680.
- For any other customer inquires, phone TransLink Customer Information at 604-953-3333 or reach out via Live Chat.