STARTING today, April 8, Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) invites those 65 years of age and older to register for their COVID-19 vaccination appointment. The following groups are eligible:
People in Richmond, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Lions Bay, Sunshine Coast, Powell River, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and Bowen Island
* If you’re born in 1956 or earlier (age 65 and older)
People deemed clinically extremely vulnerable
* If you’re clinically extremely vulnerable and have received a patient invitation letter (patient invitation letters will arrive by April 15)
Indigenous peoples (First Nations, Métis, Inuit)
* If you’re born in 2003 or earlier (age 18 and older)
Eligible people can now register for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online, by phone or in person:
* Register online with your Personal Health Number at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca.
* If you don’t have a personal health number or if you are unable to book online, you can register by phone at 1-833-838-2323. The call centre is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Register in-person at Service BC offices. Find a nearby Service BC office.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine or booking an appointment, visit www.vch.ca/vaccine.