- Canadians are evenly split on whether they approve (48%) or disapprove (47%) of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s performance since he came to office in 2015.
- The top three issues Canadians think Trudeau has performed well or very well on include:
- Managing the COVID-19 pandemic (55%),
- Improving Canada’s international reputation (47%),
- and improving relations with provincial and territorial leaders (42%).
- Nearly half (47%) of Canadians indicate their opinion of Trudeau has worsened since he became prime minister in 2015.
This web survey was conducted from July 16 to 18, 2021 with 2,069 Canadians. A probability sample of 2,069 respondents would have a margin of error of ±2.15%, 19 times out of 20.