B.C. is reporting 185 new cases of COVID-19, for a total of 149,444 cases in the province.
In the last 24 hours, three new deaths (Vancouver Coastal Health) have been reported, and the total number of deaths in the province stands at 1,771.
As of Wednesday, 80.9% (3,747,391) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 63.2% (2,931,128) had received their second dose.
In addition, 81.8% (3,538,565) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 66.1% (2,857,809) have received their second dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 6,685,982 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
There are 909 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 146,756 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 47 individuals are in hospital and 20 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 35 new cases in Fraser Health
* Total active cases: 208
* 26 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* Total active cases: 136
* 113 new cases in Interior Health
* Total active cases: 503
* two new cases in Northern Health
* Total active cases: 16
* eight new cases in Island Health
* Total active cases: 41
* one new case of a person who resides outside of Canada
* Total active cases: five
There are two active outbreaks in:
* long-term care: Holyrood Manor (Fraser Health) and Nelson Jubilee Manor (Interior Health)
There are no active outbreaks in acute care or assisted or independent living facilities.