B.C. is reporting 259 new cases of COVID-19, for a total of 354,343 cases in the province.
(Note: The numbers of new and total cases are provisional due to a delayed data refresh.)
The new cases include:
* Fraser Health: 47
* Vancouver Coastal Health: 63\
* Interior Health: 76
* Northern Health: 23
* Island Health: 50
* People who reside outside of Canada: zero
There are 254 individuals hospitalized with COVID-19 and 48 are in intensive care.
In the past 24 hours, no new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,974.
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks.
The outbreaks at Ponderosa (Interior Health), and Berwick House Gordon Head and Luther Court (Island Health) have been declared over.
There is a total of five facilities with ongoing outbreaks:
* long-term care:
– Hillside Village (Interior Health)
– The Heights at Mt. View, Yucalta Lodge and Selkirk Seniors Village (Island Health)
* acute care:
– Surrey Memorial Hospital (Fraser Health)
* assisted or independent living: