B.C. is reporting 341 new cases of COVID-19, including four epi-linked cases, for a total of 217,099 cases in the province.
In the past 24 hours, six new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,322.
The new deaths include:
* Fraser Health: three
* Vancouver Coastal Health: two
* Northern Health: one
As of Friday, 91% (4,219,790) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 87.6% (4,060,193) had received their second dose.
In addition, 91.4% (3,954,871) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 88.1% (3,812,040) have received their second dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 8,630,478 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
From November 18-24, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 59.2% of cases.
From November 11-24, they accounted for 68.4% of hospitalizations.
There are 3,035 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 211,577 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 291 individuals are in hospital and 115 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 100 new cases in Fraser Health
– Total active cases: 1,071
* 65 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
– Total active cases: 536
* 77 new cases in Interior Health
– Total active cases: 593
* 31 new cases in Northern Health
– Total active cases: 381
* 68 new cases in Island Health
– Total active cases: 448
* no new cases of people who reside outside of Canada
– Total active cases: six
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks. The outbreaks at Queens Park Care Centre and Dufferin Care Centre have been declared over.
There is a total of eight facilities with ongoing outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– Tabor Home, Maplewood House, and George Derby Centre (Fraser Health); and
– Peace Villa (Northern Health)
* acute care:
– Abbotsford Regional Hospital, and Ridge Meadows Hospital (Fraser Health); and
– St. Paul’s Hospital (Vancouver Coastal Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Laurier Manor (Northern Health)