B.C. is reporting 358 new cases of COVID-19, including three epi-linked case, for a total of 218,426 cases in the province.
In the past 24 hours, no new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,333.
As of Tuesday, 84.8% (4,225,218) of eligible people five and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 81.7% (4,069,988) had received their second dose.
In addition, 91.1% (4,224,201) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, 87.8% (4,069,967) received their second dose, and 10% (418,428) have received a third dose.
Also, 91.5% (3,958,775) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose, and 88.3% (3,820,698) have received their second dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 8,688,112 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
From November 22-28, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 58.2% of cases; and from November 15-28, they accounted for 65.9% of hospitalizations.
There are 2,889 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 213,053 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 300 individuals are in hospital and 104 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 107 new cases in Fraser Health
– Total active cases: 1,018
* 53 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
– Total active cases: 443
* 85 new cases in Interior Health
– Total active cases: 552
* 56 new cases in Northern Health
– Total active cases: 337
* 57 new cases in Island Health
– Total active cases: 539
* no new cases of people who reside outside of Canada
– Total active cases: zero
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks. The outbreak at Abbotsford Regional Hospital (Fraser Health) has been declared over.
There is a total of five facilities with ongoing outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– George Derby Centre (Fraser Health); and
– Peace Villa (Northern Health).
* acute care:
– Ridge Meadows Hospital (Fraser Health); and
– St. Paul’s Hospital (Vancouver Coastal Health).
* assisted or independent living:
– Laurier Manor (Northern Health).