Enjoy free, live music at beautiful parks and outdoor spaces throughout Surrey
THIS week, the City of Surrey kicks off Sounds of Summer, a free concert series taking place at various open-air venues throughout summer. Enjoy local artists performing a variety of music genres including Jazz, Funk and R&B in some of Surrey’s most beautiful outdoor settings until August 24.
- Wednesday, July 6 at The Glades Woodland Garden, featuring Sons of Granville
- Friday, July 8 at Darts Hill Garden Park, featuring Will Clements
- Wednesday, July 13 at Museum of Surrey, featuring Tonye Aganaba
- Wednesday, July 20 at Fleetwood Park, featuring Asi Somos
- Wednesday, July 27 at Darts Hill Garden Park, featuring True North Troubadours
- Wednesday, August 3 at Clayton Community Centre, featuring Top City
- Friday, August 5 at Francis Park, featuring Amber Tsang
- Wednesday, August 10 at Holland Park, featuring Dalannah Gail Bowen
- Wednesday, August 17 at Elgin Heritage Park, featuring Cookin’ with Brass
- Wednesday, August 24 at Bear Creek Park, featuring Akaaljot & Satpreet Dhadda
Wednesday shows are at 6:30 p.m. and Friday shows are at 1 p.m. Tickets are not required. Bring your own chair or blanket.
Sounds of Summer is one of the many programs, activities and events offered by Surrey Parks to encourage residents and visitors to connect with the outdoors and celebrate its parks throughout the year as part of supporting an engaged and healthy community.
See full concert details and learn more at surrey.ca/soundsofsummer.