Over the past several months investigators gathered evidence which resulted in the execution of a warrant at a residence in the 1100-block of Cecile Drive in Port Moody.
Police located and seized a number of items at the residence including:
· 35 suspected XANAX pills
· 140 doses of suspected powdered cocaine
· Bottle containing 90 doses of suspected GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate)
· 400 doses of suspected methamphetamine
· Approximately $600 in Canadian currency
· Scales, packaging material, and drug paraphernalia associated to drug trafficking
An adult male was arrested at the residence and later released. No charges have been laid at this point as the investigation is continuing.
“This house was in Port Moody, but drug trafficking from operations like this one affect public safety in communities all over the Lower Mainland, including Surrey,” said Surrey Drug Unit Staff-Sgt. Glenn Atkins. “We will continue to investigate and shut down these dial-a-dope lines in our continued effort to tackle drug trafficking and the violence it is associated to.”
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502, or contact CrimeStoppers, if you wish to remain anonymous, at 1-800-222-8477 or