To be inducted at the Surrey Board of Trade’s 49th Annual General Meeting and President’s Dinner on June 20th at Eaglequest Golf Course from 5:30-9pm is the new President of the Surrey Board of Trade, Bijoy Samuel.
Bijoy Samuel is the General Manager for REDFM 93.1FM. He will serve a one-year term from July 2013-end of June 2014. Bijoy will serve as the 50th President of the Surrey Board of Trade, in what is a high profile volunteer position that helps to positively impact Surrey’s business community at levels of government and advances the success of the Surrey Board of Trade.
Gerard Bremault, CEO, Centre for Child Development will be inducted as the 1st Vice-President.
The Surrey Board of Trade annual Board Director nomination process brought in the following new faces joining its Board of Directors by acclimation:
1. Steven Mo, District Vice President, TD Commercial Bank
2. Parm Sidhu, Director Airport Operations, Abbotsford International Airport
3. Steven Stew, Partner, B&B Contracting
4. David O’Sullivan, President, PW Trenchless
5. Ann Marie Walsh, Coordinator Health Promotion, Canadian Cancer Society – BC Chapter