STARTING Tuesday, April 6, Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) invites the following people to book their COVID-19 vaccination appointment according to the following age groups:
Indigenous peoples (First Nations, Métis, Inuit)
* If you’re age 18 and older
People in Richmond, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Lions Bay
* If you’re born in 1950 or earlier (age 71 and older)
People in Sunshine Coast, Powell River, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and Bowen Island
* If you’re born in 1951 or earlier (age 70 and older)
People deemed clinically extremely vulnerable
* If you are clinically extremely vulnerable and have received a patient invitation letter (patient invitation letters will arrive by Apr. 15)
Eligible people can now book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online, by phone or in person:
● Register online with your Personal Health Number at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca.
● If you don’t have a personal health number or if you are unable to book online, you can register by phone at 1-833-838-2323. The call centre is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
● Register in-person at Service BC offices. Find a nearby Service BC office.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine or booking an appointment, visit www.vch.ca/vaccine.