B.C. is reporting 368 new cases of COVID-19, including one new epi-linked case, for a total of 219,180 cases in the province.
In the past 24 hours, five new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,345.
The new deaths include:
* Fraser Health: three
* Northern Health: two
As of Thursday, 85% (4,234,504) of eligible people five and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 81.8% (4,076,233) had received their second dose.
In addition, 91.2% (4,227,853) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, 87.9% (4,076,211) received their second dose and 10% (452,593) have received a third dose.
Also, 91.6% (3,962,145) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose, 88.5% (3,826,335) received their second dose and 10% (451,943) have received a third dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 8,736,385 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Pfizer Pediatric COVID-19 vaccines.
From November 24-30, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 57.9% of cases, and from November17-30, they accounted for 68.1% of hospitalizations.
There are currently 3,020 active cases of COVID-19 in the province and 213,694 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 284 individuals are in hospital and 97 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 90 new cases in Fraser Health
– Total active cases: 1,003
* 48 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
– Total active cases: 485
* 101 new cases in Interior Health
– Total active cases: 578
* 40 new cases in Northern Health
– Total active cases: 351
* 88 new cases in Island Health
– Total active cases: 602
* one new case of people who reside outside of Canada
– Total active cases: one
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks.
There is a total of five facilities with ongoing outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– George Derby Centre (Fraser Health); and
– Peace Villa (Northern Health)
* acute care:
– Ridge Meadows Hospital (Fraser Health); and
– St. Paul’s Hospital (Vancouver Coastal Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Laurier Manor (Northern Health)