B.C. is reporting 430 new cases of COVID-19, including two epi-linked cases, for a total of 207,120 cases in the province.
In the past 24 hours, six new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,192.
The new deaths include:
* Fraser Health: four
* Interior Health: one
* Island Health: one
As of Wednesday, 90.1% (4,174,139) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 85.5% (3,963,038) had received their second dose.
In addition, 90.5% (3,913,478) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 86.1% (3,723,644) have received their second dose.
From October 26 to November 1, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 64.5% of cases and from October 19 to November 1 they accounted for 72.4% of hospitalizations.
Since December 2020, the province has administered 8,278,198 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
There are currently 4,373 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 200,220 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 137 individuals are currently in intensive care.
(Note: Due to a data error, the number of people in hospital has not been included in this report and will be provided on Thursday.)
The new/active cases include:
* 202 new cases in Fraser Health
* Total active cases: 1,891
* 56 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* Total active cases: 603
* 88 new cases in Interior Health
* Total active cases: 638
* 37 new cases in Northern Health
* Total active cases: 550
* 47 new cases in Island Health
* Total active cases: 632
* no new cases of people who reside outside of Canada
* Total active cases: 59
There has been one new health-care facility outbreak at Hallmark on the Park (Fraser Health). The outbreaks at Heritage Village and Magnolia Gardens (Fraser Health) have been declared over.
There is a total of 40 active outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– Willingdon Care Centre, Westminster House, Manoah Manor, Cherington Place, West Shore Laylum, Queens Park Care Centre, Valleyhaven Retirement Community, Rosemary Heights Seniors Village, Tabor Home, and Cascade Gardens (Fraser Health);
– Amica Lions Gate, and Amica Edgemont (Vancouver Coastal Health);
– Cottonwoods Care Centre, Overlander, Village by the Station, Haven Hill Retirement Centre, Deni House, Brocklehurst Gemstone Care Centre, and Sun Pointe Village (Interior Health);
– Wrinch Memorial Hospital (Northern Health); and
– Chartwell Malaspina Care Residence (Island Health).
* acute care:
– Mission Memorial Hospital, Chilliwack General Hospital, and Queen’s Park Care Centre (Fraser Health);
– Royal Inland Hospital (Interior Health);
– University Hospital of Northern BC, GR Baker Memorial Hospital, and Bulkley Valley District Hospital (Northern Health); and
– Nanaimo Regional General Hospital (Island Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Menno Terrace West, The Emerald at Elim Village, Swedish Assisted Living Residence, Harrison Pointe, Norman Manor, Pacific Carlton Seniors Community, Rideau Retirement Residence, Tabor Manor, The Cedars, Hallmark on the Lake and Hallmark on the Park (Fraser Health).