B.C. is reporting 324 new cases of COVID-19, including four epi-linked cases, for a total of 216,012 cases in the province.
In the past 24 hours, one new death (Northern Health) has been reported, for an overall total of 2,304.
As of Tuesday, 90.9% (4,214,774) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 87.4% (4,050,134) had received their second dose.
In addition, 91.3% (3,950,456) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 87.9% (3,803,087) have received their second dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 8,568,132 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
From November 15-21, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 58.4% of cases.
From November 8-21, they accounted for 69% of hospitalizations.
There are 3,047 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 210,478 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 345 individuals are in hospital and 115 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 102 new cases in Fraser Health
– Total active cases: 1,115
* 38 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
– Total active cases: 472
* 77 new cases in Interior Health
– Total active cases: 595
* 60 new cases in Northern Health
– Total active cases: 444
* 36 new cases in Island Health
– Total active cases: 415
* 11 new cases of people who reside outside of Canada (Note: These are historical cases that were removed due to data correction and are now being correctly re-assigned as out-of-country.)
– Total active cases: 6
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks, for a total of 12 facilities with ongoing outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– Queens Park Care Centre, Tabor Home, Maplewood House, George Derby Centre, and Dufferin Care Centre (Fraser Health);
– Village by the Station, and Sun Pointe Village (Interior Health); and
– Peace Villa (Northern Health)
* acute care:
– Abbotsford Regional Hospital, Ridge Meadows Hospital (Fraser Health); and
– Royal Inland Hospital (Interior Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Laurier Manor (Northern Health)