B.C. is reporting 468 new cases of COVID-19, including five epi-linked cases, for a total of 214,150 cases in the province.
In the last 24 hours, nine new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,290.
The new deaths include:
* Fraser Health: five
* Interior Health: one
* Northern Health: two
* Island Health: one
As of Thursday, 90.8% (4,207,832) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 87% (4,030,851) had received their second dose.
In addition, 91.2% (3,944,285) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 87.5% (3,785,454) have received their second dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 8,488,846 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
From November 10-16, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 60.4% of cases.
From November 3-16, they accounted for 70.3% of hospitalizations.
There are 3,345 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 208,284 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 355 individuals are currently in hospital and 110 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 173 new cases in Fraser Health
– Total active cases: 1,220
* 69 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
– Total active cases: 505
* 85 new cases in Interior Health
– Total active cases: 612
* 68 new cases in Northern Health
– Total active cases: 489
* 72 new cases in Island Health
– Total active cases: 460
* one new case of a person who resides outside of Canada
– Total active cases: 59
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks. The outbreak in the rehabilitation unit at Queen’s Park Care Centre has been declared over.
There is a total of 21 facilities with ongoing outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– Queens Park Care Centre, Rosemary Heights Seniors Village, Tabor Home, Cascade Gardens, Maplewood House, George Derby Centre, and Dufferin Care Centre (Fraser Health);
– Amica Edgemont (Vancouver Coastal Health);
– Village by the Station, Brocklehurst Gemstone Care Centre, and Sun Pointe Village (Interior Health);
– Peace Villa (Northern Health); and
– Chartwell Malaspina Care Residence (Island Health).
* acute care:
– Abbotsford Regional Hospital, Burnaby Hospital, and Ridge Meadows Hospital (Fraser Health);
– Royal Inland Hospital (Interior Health); and
– Nanaimo Regional General Hospital (Island Health).
* assisted or independent living:
– Harrison Pointe, The Cedars and Revera Parkwood Manor (Fraser Health).