B.C. is reporting 322 new cases of COVID-19, including two epi-linked cases, for a total of 216,334 cases in the province.
In the last 24 hours, nine new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,313.
The new deaths include:
* Vancouver Coastal Health: three
* Interior Health: one
* Northern Health: five
As of Wednesday, 91% (4,216,384) of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 87.4% (4,053,088) had received their second dose.
In addition, 91.4% (3,951,940) of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 88% (3,805,799) have received their second dose.
Since December 2020, the Province has administered 8,587,520 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines
From November 16-22, people not fully vaccinated accounted for 58.1% of cases.
From November 9-22, they accounted for 69.2% of hospitalizations.
There are 3,015 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 210,828 people who tested positive have recovered. Of the active cases, 318 individuals are in hospital and 109 are in intensive care. The remaining people are recovering at home in self-isolation.
The new/active cases include:
* 100 new cases in Fraser Health
– Total active cases: 1,095
* 50 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
– Total active cases: 472
* 86 new cases in Interior Health
– Total active cases: 606
* 44 new cases in Northern Health
– Total active cases: 415
* 42 new cases in Island Health
– Total active cases: 421
* no new cases of people who reside outside of Canada
– Total active cases: six
There have been no new health-care facility outbreaks. The outbreaks at Village by the Station and Sun Pointe Village (Interior Health) have been declared over.
There is a total of 10 facilities with ongoing outbreaks, including:
* long-term care:
– Queens Park Care Centre, Tabor Home, Maplewood House, George Derby Centre, and Dufferin Care Centre (Fraser Health); and
– Peace Villa (Northern Health)
* acute care:
– Abbotsford Regional Hospital, and Ridge Meadows Hospital (Fraser Health); and
– Royal Inland Hospital (Interior Health)
* assisted or independent living:
– Laurier Manor (Northern Health)
There has been one new outbreak at St. Ann’s Catholic School (Northern Health).