Storyhive music video edition is back! share your diverse perspective for your chance to receive one of 30, $10,000 grants to produce your project!
Music and film are universal languages that share culture, cross borders and reach global audiences. STORYHIVE, a community-powered funding program is empowering you.
Are you a local filmmaker or musician with a diverse perspective? We want you! Apply for your shot at one of 30 grants of $10,000 each to produce your music video sharing your unique point of view. The winning projects will be showcased on TELUS Optik™ TV On Demand and their social channels for even more exposure.
Starting March 13, STORYHIVE is seeking local talent with fresh ideas and bold diversity to create a music video. Create a short pitch video with your idea and a production plan to apply for the $10,000 production grant.
What you need to apply:
- A GREAT idea for music video (2-6 minutes)
- A project team (minimum of 2, made up of a Musical Artist lead and a Filmmaker lead)
- Eligible Project Leads (Canadian Citizen and a resident of BC or AB)
- Minimum of one female in a project lead position (i.e. producer, director, casting director, set designer, band, musician etc.).
- Multimedia submission (pitch video, title card, box art, lyrics + creative treatment, song title, about the song)
- A budget breakdown
Applications open from March 13 – April 14
Votes from your network help you get selected (voting happens at www.storyhive.com) Here’s your chance to share your style!
To get your pitches in and for more information, visit http://bit.ly/musicvideo-sh17
Facebook – www.facebook.com/STORYHIVE
Twitter – @Storyhive & #STORYHIVE